Friday, December 2, 2011

今、何をしますか

Cycle 2は末です。本はとてもむずかしかったです、でも今あまりむずかしじゃない。毎日べんきょします、そしてわたしは improving。I have seen marked improvement in my speaking and listening, as I had hoped, specifically with regard to timing. My graded pronunciation exercise for this cycle went well, which is evidence that when I know what to say I'm relatively competent.However, I have plenty of room to improve.I think I can do more shadowing during this cycle to help get in the flow of speaking now that I have caught up with my grammar and vocabulary. I will look to mix in 2-3 PEs per week in addition to my current menu of vocabulary study and speaking, and in doing so will focus on understanding the words not only when I listen but also as I speak. I anticipate that at first I will struggle with my pace and will fall behind the recording; intime, though this should help my speaking and listening abilities considerably. Next time まで!

No comments:

Post a Comment