Friday, October 28, 2011

Reflection

This first cycle didn't go as planned. I had a hard time sticking to my plan due to time constraints from this and other classes. I particularly had no time for the anime aspect, nor did that activity feel greatly beneficial. The speakers' level and speed was simply too far beyond mine.

I was not thrilled, though not completely disappointed, with my oral exam performance. I felt much more comfortable in conversations with other students (particularly my partner, Takahashi-san) than I did during the real test. Thus, I think I was too conservative in fear of making grammer and vocabulary mistakes. Instead of utilizing full questions and answers, I used abbreviated sentences like "Takahashi-sanも?" However, I feel good about my comprehension, for the most part, and I'm sure I'll continue to improve as the semester and years continue.

2 comments:

  1. I also made several grammar mistakes. It is difficult to think about grammar and pronunciation at the same time, isn't it~

    ReplyDelete